Donald Luna worked for the global real estate services firm Cushman & Wakefield for 15 years prior to joining 33Floors and is a sought-after expert and thought-leader in Yardi IT support.
Donald has been working with the Yardi product suite for nearly 20 years; having a wealth of knowledge of the product, its product lines, and its inner workings. Donald has led major projects globally assisting Bob Horn and David Burberry, normalizing and stabilizing major implementations world-wide, during and post his tenure at Cushman & Wakefield.
Donald Luna is a well-rounded technologist and information systems leader with over twenty (20) years of progressive experience in Real Estate Management Systems. An experienced leader with strong business acumen and an aptitude for processes optimization, with a solid history of delivering value-added technologies to a diverse customer base–ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Donald’s strong business acumen allow the client not only to leverage his elaborate technical skills but also to offer the client strategic advice and direction in global process improvements, data loss prevention, client-facing integrations, compliance management and IT support operations.
Meet your Yardi systems experts.
Partner, Charlotte NC
- Global Team Leadership, IT Compliance Management, IT Operations, Service Movement, Resource Management, and Business Relationship Management
- Advanced Database Knowledge including both SQL Server & Oracle
- BI Tools: Business Objects, Tableau, Qlikview
- Report Design: Crystal Reports, SSRS, Excel, Yardi Scripting
- 20+ Years of IT Operations and Application support
- 20+ Years’ experience with Yardi software
- 15+ Years working in Global Real Estate Management
- 15+ Years of data forensics, conversions and interfaces